2023 Speaker Series! - Wellness For Staff & Volunteers
VolunteerConnector is super jazzed to announce the launch of our 2023 Speaker Series! Over the course of the year we will gather with four different special guests each with a unique perspectives on volunteer engagement. It is a chance to learn, spend time with people doing similar work and receive insights to apply to yourself or the volunteer program you engage with.
Kristie Pshyk is a Certified Health and Wellness Coach and Organizational Well-being Professional. She has worked in the Corporate Wellness field for over 7 years and will cover:
- How to manage change and uncertainty in this "post" covid world
- Practical tools to manage stress for yourself and your teams
- How to introduce the topic of mental health and the importance of psychological safety to your organization
- What is burnout and how do we prevent it?
- The loneliness epidemic and how to set up your support network
This interactive session will leave you inspired to take charge of your mental health and prioritize your wellbeing in 2023.
Click here to register: 2023 Speaker Series - Registration
If you can't make this one, the next session will be April 26 at 11 MST 'Engaging the Post Secondary Student Volunteer' so mark that one in your calendar. Stay tuned for additional details!