Become a Research Partner
We have a lot of data and we've done some pretty fun things with it here:
- Jan 2022 - An Anti-Racist Approach to Volunteering
- Feb 2020 - Representing Volunteers in Saskatchewan
- Jul 2019 - Economic Value of Volunteering
- May 2019 - What Volunteers are Interested in Doing?
- Apr 2019 - Representing Volunteers in Alberta
Research With VolunteerConnector?
We are always up for partnering on research in volunteerism. Ideally, we're looking for a long term partner who wants to dive into this fascinating subject matter. Maybe it's a company who wants to brand the research, or a university that wants a long term study in human behaviour? We are open for partnership and would love to hear your ideas. Perhaps:
- You want to create a specialized research project in your community
- Access to rich insights that makes a difference for volunteers
- We are experts in volunteering and the nonprofit sector
- To improve your own practices and those in your community
- You want to contribute to volunteerism in Canada!
Specifically, having consulted on the Advisory Committee on the Charitable Sector and advocated directly for the inclusion of Recommendation 7: Building data on diversity, we would love a Research Partner committed to leading the work of Anti-Racism in data collection/analysis.
Our Advocacy Partners
CCVO promotes and strengthens the nonprofit sector by developing and sharing resources and knowledge, building connections, leading collaborative work, and giving voice to critical issues affecting the sector.
Volunteer Canada provides national leadership and expertise on volunteerism to increase the participation, quality and diversity of volunteer experiences.
Imagine Canada works to bolster the charities, nonprofits and social entrepreneurs that build, enrich and define our nation and the communities they support around the globe.