Still have a question?
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Toll Free: +1 (888) 688-2161
- Mailing Address: 802, 5920 Macleod Tr SW, Calgary, AB, T2H 0K2
- Follow us on Twitter: @volconnector
Handling of complaints
We aim to resolve complaints quickly, fairly and effectively. We will aim to put things right quickly for our customers when they go wrong. Should you have a complaint, please send it in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or at our mailing address with the following information:
- Date of incident
- Your name
- Nature of the complaint and the circumstances
- Name of the person who is the subject of the complaint
- The product or the services which are the subject of the complaint
We are members of the Standards Program which is a Canada-wide set of shared standards for charities and nonprofits designed to strengthen practices in five fundamental areas: board governance; financial accountability and transparency; fundraising; staff management; and volunteer involvement. The goals of Imagine Canada’s Standards Program are to increase the transparency of charities and nonprofits, and to strengthen public confidence in individual organizations and the sector as a whole.
See Governance & Reporting for more information.
Volunteer Centre of Calgary (operating as VolunteerConnector) is a registered charity CRN 108186305 RR0001