Become an Affiliate
You are probably one or all of these things:
- A helpful human
- Someone with a connection to one or many community groups working to support their neighbourhoods
- An individual or organization that is looking for a way to earn a bit of cash while doing good
- You never stop promoting new, innovative services to your friends
- You love volunteering and helping others get connected to their opportunity to volunteer
A simple definition of an affiliate:
"When you sell anything for anyone else and you receive a commission for it, you're marketing as an affiliate. You're not just a salesperson working for that company. You're independent and on your own. There are no thresholds that need to be met. But the more you sell, the more you earn."
Your next steps?
Download the VolunteerConnector Affiliate Program Toolkit and promote this platform with your unique coupon code in three easy steps.
1- Communicate the VolunteerConnector to your contacts, community organizations and your membership/network.
- Refer to the VolunteerConnector Affiliate Toolkit for templates that are available to be customized with your branding and messaging.
2- Establish a link to the VolunteerConnector from your website and social media platforms for:
- People who are looking to volunteer in your region: www.volunteerconnector.org/
- Organizations who want to advertise for volunteers on the VolunteerConnector: www.volunteerconnector.org/organizations/login
3- Encourage your favourite community groups to upgrade their subscription using your unique coupon code so they can receive three month free trial of the additional features.
- Every time your unique code is used and verified by us then we will add $25 to your affiliate account.
Want to chat more? Not sure if this is you?
All inquiries are welcome - if you can imagine it, contact us!
To learn more about joining us and how we can help you and your community contact us at email@example.com